Quick 'n Healthy Vegetarian Taco Soup
- Ready In:
- 1 whole green pepper, chopped
- 1 whole onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package soy crumbles
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 cup water or 1 cup broth
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 jalapeno peppers or 5 slices canned chili peppers, chopped
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (to taste)
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil or 2 teaspoons clarified butter, for sauteeing
- Saute onions, green pepper, and crumbles together.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Simmer until cooked through.
- For Vegan do not use the butter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!