Parmesan Salad Bowl
photo by Zurie
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces coarsely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried sweet red pepper
- Preheat broiler with rack on the middle shelf.
- Place parchment paper to cover broiler pan.
- Lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place 4 ounces of the grated parmesan in the center of the pan.
- Flatten the Parmesan out into a circle about 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle with dried red sweet pepper.
- Broil 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slip paper onto a cooking rack.
- Prepare pan with a second sheet of parchment paper.
- Prepare remaining parmesan and cook as before.
- Meanwhile, remove parmesan from the first paper and drape over an inverted cereal bowl and let cool ten minutes or more.
- Repeat this process for the second batch.
- Makes two very pretty bowls.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
10 years Bed & Breakfast owner-operator; Certified Food Safety Manager, professional Career Counselor; Alton Brown fan.