Italian Parmesan Crisps - Giada De Laurentiis
These simple and elegant cheese crisps have been featured several times by Giada De Laurentiis on FoodTV shows.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- baking sheet, with silpat or parchment
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line the baking sheet with the silpat (preferred) or parchment.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan on the lined baking sheet and lightly pat it down to make about a 2-inch circle.
- Repeat with the remaining Parmesan, placing the spoonfuls about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 3 to 5 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet before removing carefully with a spatula for serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation