photo by alenafoodphoto
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover baking sheets with non-stick baking parchment and lightly brush parchment with butter.
- Sprinkle cheese in mounds on baking sheets and flatten slightly with a fork to 2-inch rounds.
- Bake for 2-1/2 minutes.
- Sprinkle Parmesan rounds with chives and bake for 30 seconds or until golden brown.
- Remove Parmesan rounds from oven.
- Leave for 2 minutes to become crisp.
- Using a metal palette knife, transfer to a wire rack to cool.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
The new kitchen is finally functional, and I'm cruising Recipezaar daily to see what I make! This site is one of the best for finding great recipes in a flash. I've been saving recipes to My Cookbook for quite a while and am looking forward to trying some new things while I get used to my appliances. I hope to be posting new reviews soon.