Taco Salad Bowls
- Ready In:
- 4 (9 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- 1 tablespoon chili powder, divided
- 3⁄4 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup matchstick carrot
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 4 cups torn salad greens
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup shredded tex-mex cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425º. Crumble 4 large sheets of foil to make 4 3" balls and place on baking sheet. Place one tortilla on top of each ball and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with 1/2 tsp chili powder. Bake 6-8 min or golden. Tortillas will drape over balls as they bake.
- Meanwhile brown ground beef with carrots and remaining chili powder in large skillet. Add salsa and cook 2 min or heated through.
- Mix miracle whip and 2 tbsp salsa in large bowl. Add salad and tomatoes and toss to coat.
- Spoon into tortillas, top with meat, cheese and cilantro.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am the mother of two young boys ages 4 & 2 and an insurance broker. I am an avid reader, and I love to scrapbook my children. I like fast, easy to prepare meals. I have loved to bake for a long time and have recently started to enjoy cooking. I have the largest sweet tooth known to man! Im also a really picky eater, so I have a hard time finding a balance between what I should cook for my family and what I will actually eat. I love this website, it has become an addiction!