Ramen Taco Bowls
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A quick, easy lunch.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb lean hamburger
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 3⁄4 cup canned diced tomato, drained
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles (DO NOT use the seasoning packet)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄4 cup crushed tortilla chips
- sour cream (garnish)
- salsa (garnish)
- Cook hamburger and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain off fat.
- Stir in tomatoes, taco seasoning and water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add ramen noodles and cook and stir for 3 to 5 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Spoon into bowls and sprinkle with cheese and tortilla chips. Serve with sour cream and salsa for additional garnish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made this for company after coming back from the beach. I needed something quick and this was just the ticket. I doubled the recipe, used less water to make it less soupy, and I added some leftover fresh corn, minced carrot and topped with recipe#302170#302170 and avocado. Yummy! Made for 2013 Zaar Cookbook tag game.Reply
I quadrupled this for dinner (we are a family of 6). I reduced the taco seasoning (due to children), reduced the water (to make it less soupy - only 1.5 cups of water per ramen pack) I also added 2 finely chopped carrots, 1 cup frozen corn and 1 cup frozen peas. I let it rest for about 5 mins. before serving and addedd the cheese to the pot. What a great easy meal for those nights on the run!!! Thanks for posting. To reduce more time, use boiled water and save yourself an extra 4-5 mins.1Reply
see 4 more