Recipe by NeroG
A delightful adapted recipe my mother used to make all the time. It has it's roots as a peasant food but when done my way, I believe it's perfect for modern eating.
- 1 large hot dog (stadium hotdog size, or two small hotdogs)
- 1 -2 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 3⁄4 cup peas
- Worcestershire sauce
- soy sauce
- liquid smoke
- cajun seasoning
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the Hotdog or sausage into 1/8" pieces.
- Place cut up hotdog or sausage into pan on medium heat with oil.
- Add in Worcestershire sauce, sukiyaki sauce, liquid smoke. Only enough to wet all the contents.
- Add the quarter cup of diced onions and vegetables.
- Add the creole seasoning, garlic, and onion powder. Add as desired, no exact measurement is needed.
- fry until hot dog or sausage is evenly browned and the vegetables are cooked through.
- Put rice on a bowl or plate, and place hotdog/sausage and vegetables on top of rice.
- Add sriracha hot sauce and soy sauce if desired.