Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a yummy little side dish that goes really well with beef roast, pork, and lots of other things.
- 6 -8 ounces egg noodles (cooked)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chives or 1⁄2 teaspoon very finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Cook noodles; drain and set aside.
- Using pan you cooked your noodles in, put butter and spices in pan, melting butter and stirring spices into the butter.
- Stir in noodles and coat well with the butter mixture.
- Serve hot.
This is yummy. I made this to have with your Baked Chicken Breasts. My son loved the noodles. There were no leftovers on these and there were only 3 of us eating them. Thanks!
This is a great recipe for families who are in a bind for time! I was looking for a quick, easy, convenient recipe to go with dinner, and came across this. It was all 3! Thanks for sharing it!
This went great as a side dish with my main dish of Linda's Stuffed Pork Chops. It really complimented the chops and made for a very satisfying meal for DH and I. I used 8 oz. of noodles, and it was perfect for the 2 of us. I can see adding sauteed veggies and maybe some chicken or pork in with this sometime. Thanks for sharing Darlene!