Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
This baked pudding is also called kugel. It's made with noodles and often eaten during jewish holidays. Serve it as a side dish with meat and veggies.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into smal pieces, plus more for dish
- 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F Butter a 9x13 -inch baking dish.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles, unti al dente according to package instructions. Drain and cool.
- In a large bowl., whisk together cream cheese, sour cream, cottage cheese, milk, sugar and eggs until smooth. Toss mixture with noodles, coating evenly. Season with salt.
- Transfer noodle mixture to prepared dish; dot with butter. Bake until golden, 45-50 minutes.