Recipe by Jellyqueen
I got this off the package of No Yolks Noodles and was very pleasantly suprprised. You can use chicken or pork. Very quick, easy and tasty!
Top Review by armymomx2
This is REALLY good! I couldn't find broccoli slaw, so I just regular slaw mix. Once the chicken was cooked, I added the cabbage. Drained the pasta and mixed it all together...YUM!! Seriously good stuff. Thanks for posting.
- 9 ounces No Yolks egg noodle substitute
- 1 (16 ounce) bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 8 ounces chicken breasts or 8 ounces boneless pork chops
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic (I use more)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (I use more)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook NO YOLKS to package directions Add broccoli slaw at 4 minute mark, return to boil and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- drain and keep warm.
- In large frying pan, stir fry meat in oil until browned about 5 minutes.
- Push meat to one side and add onion, garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Mix 2T chicken broth and the cornstarch in a small bowl, whisk until smooth, pour into garlic and onion mixture.
- Add remaining broth,teriyaki sauce and red pepper to pan and cook,stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils.
- Serve immediately over noodle broccoli mixture.