I got this off the package of No Yolks Noodles and was very pleasantly suprprised. You can use chicken or pork. Very quick, easy and tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 ounces No Yolks egg noodle substitute
- 1 (16 ounce) bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 8 ounces chicken breasts or 8 ounces boneless pork chops
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic (I use more)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce (I use more)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1Cook NO YOLKS to package directions Add broccoli slaw at 4 minute mark, return to boil and cook for additional 2 minutes.
- 2drain and keep warm.
- 3In large frying pan, stir fry meat in oil until browned about 5 minutes.
- 4Push meat to one side and add onion, garlic, cook 1 minute.
- 5Mix 2T chicken broth and the cornstarch in a small bowl, whisk until smooth, pour into garlic and onion mixture.
- 6Add remaining broth,teriyaki sauce and red pepper to pan and cook,stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils.
- 7Serve immediately over noodle broccoli mixture.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Yolks Noodles and Chicken Teriyaki
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.7
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 807.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
No Yolks egg noodle substitute
broccoli coleslaw mix