1/1 Photo of No Fuss Nacho Potato Soup
It's quick, easy, filling and tasty. Serve as a main dish or an appetizer to a Mexican meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan, combine Au Grating Potatoes, corn, tomatoes and water.
- 2Mix well and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Add milk and cheese.
- 5Cook and stir until cheese is melted.
- 6Serve with crushed tortilla chips for topping.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Fuss Nacho Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.0
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 1985.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 21.9 g