Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
a real crowd pleaser...you won't miss the eggs I do use reduced fat/calorie wherever possible
- 30 ounces frozen hash browns, thawed
- 16 ounces French onion dip
- 1 lb ground sausage, browned
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- combine first 4 ingreients and one cup cheese -- mix well.
- spread in a greased 13x9" baking pan --
- bake at 350* for 45 minutes.
- sprinkle with remaining cheese.bake for additional 15 minutes.
I ran out of eggs for my husband's birthday breakfast so made this, but added about 3 cloves of garlic and some green onion. Delicious!