Eggs Benedict Casserole
- Ready In:
- Cut asparagus into 1/2 inch pieces, and cook until crisp tender in a small amount of water.
- Melt butter in saucepan, stir in flour until smooth, then add milk and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add ham and cheese, stir until cheese melts, then add drained asparagus, eggs, salt, and pepper and heat through.
- Serve over biscuit halves.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My son helped me with this recipe. He enjoyed it as much as I did. He went ahead and rated it before I could write anything. I was looking for a recipe to use with hard boiled Easter eggs. My kids love to color Easter eggs but won't eat hard boiled eggs. They won't even eat deviled eggs! This recipe fit the bill. This recipe is easy, quick and delicious!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Teresa, and I live in Lake Worth, Florida. I've been away from Zaar for a few years now..time sure flew! Lots has changed...some for the better, some not so much. I'm single again, and my cat, Stetson, passed away. Hopefully, I'll be around more and get back into the swing of things..I missed you guys!