Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chocolate Eclair flavor but totally hassle free! Layers of graham crackers, pudding and chocolate make this a great dessert for all ages and any occasion! Chill time not included in prep...plan ahead!
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Arrange 15 graham cracker squares evenly in pan.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mixes; blend at low speed until well blended (about 2 minutes).
- Let pudding stand for 5 minutes or so.
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding and spread half of mixture over graham crackers.
- Top with 15 more graham cracker squares, remaining pudding mixture and remaining graham cracker squares.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Carefully spread frosting over top.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.