Recipe by Karen=^..^=
Chocolate Eclair flavor but totally hassle free! Layers of graham crackers, pudding and chocolate make this a great dessert for all ages and any occasion! Chill time not included in prep...plan ahead!
Top Review by blumist Howard
I have made this recipe in the past for many different types of gatherings. from BBQ's to Ladies luncheons, to office parties. And I never have any left overs.. It is soooo Deliciouse. I have found that if I melt the frosting a bit in the microwave, so its almost pourable, it makes it easier to spread without disturbing the cake. I have also found that FUDGE frosting is the best. any brand, but make sure its fudge. MMMMMMMM.
- 45 honey graham cracker squares (11 ounces)
- 3 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can prepared chocolate frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Arrange 15 graham cracker squares evenly in pan.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mixes; blend at low speed until well blended (about 2 minutes).
- Let pudding stand for 5 minutes or so.
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding and spread half of mixture over graham crackers.
- Top with 15 more graham cracker squares, remaining pudding mixture and remaining graham cracker squares.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Carefully spread frosting over top.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.