Chocolate Eclair flavor but totally hassle free! Layers of graham crackers, pudding and chocolate make this a great dessert for all ages and any occasion! Chill time not included in prep...plan ahead!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- 2Arrange 15 graham cracker squares evenly in pan.
- 3In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mixes; blend at low speed until well blended (about 2 minutes).
- 4Let pudding stand for 5 minutes or so.
- 5Fold Cool Whip into pudding and spread half of mixture over graham crackers.
- 6Top with 15 more graham cracker squares, remaining pudding mixture and remaining graham cracker squares.
- 7Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- 8Carefully spread frosting over top.
- 9Cut into squares and serve.
- 10Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for NO-Cook CHOCOLATE ECLAIR Squares
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.9 mg
- Sodium 316.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: