Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Chocolate Eclair flavor but totally hassle free! Layers of graham crackers, pudding and chocolate make this a great dessert for all ages and any occasion! Chill time not included in prep...plan ahead!
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Arrange 15 graham cracker squares evenly in pan.
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pudding mixes; blend at low speed until well blended (about 2 minutes).
- Let pudding stand for 5 minutes or so.
- Fold Cool Whip into pudding and spread half of mixture over graham crackers.
- Top with 15 more graham cracker squares, remaining pudding mixture and remaining graham cracker squares.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Carefully spread frosting over top.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
I have made this recipe in the past for many different types of gatherings. from BBQ's to Ladies luncheons, to office parties. And I never have any left overs.. It is soooo Deliciouse. I have found that if I melt the frosting a bit in the microwave, so its almost pourable, it makes it easier to spread without disturbing the cake. I have also found that FUDGE frosting is the best. any brand, but make sure its fudge. MMMMMMMM.
Karen, I have made this before and we really enjoyed it, so I made it again for a neighborhood BBQ last night and I wasn't feeling to well so I didn't go but they returned my pan empty and spotless. Looks like everyone enjoyed this just as much as we did. It is so easy to make and I followed your recipe exactly, thanks.
Hmmmmmm . . . just not for me. But thanks.