Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found this on betterrecipes.com - it looks like an interesting recipe, and I'm really curious to find out if it "works". Please, if you try this recipe, let me know what you think. Thanks! (Cook time is chill time.)
- 236.59 ml creamy peanut butter
- 236.59 ml powdered sugar
- 59.14 ml milk
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 552.81 g boxdry fudge brownie mix
- 9 inch prepared chocolate cookie pie crust
- 226.79 g container whipped topping, thawed
- chocolate shavings (to garnish)
- Combine peanut butter, sugar, and milk in mixing bowl, then pour into crust.
- Mix together cream cheese, brownie mix then fold in whipped topping and blend well.
- Spread peanut butter layer in crust.
- Garnish with shavings and chill 3 hours or overnight.