Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge Ever!
photo by limeandspoontt
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a saucepan, slowly bring the milk and sugar to a boil over medium low heat.
- Boil for exactly 2 and a half minutes, stirring constantly to prevent burning.
- Remove from heat, stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour into greased 8" x 8" pan, and let cool before cutting. Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
see 7 more questions
I made it, just like the recipe said too! And it came out just perfect. For people saying it's too sweet, you clearly have no taste buds. And I only cooked it longer than 2.5 mins because I have a 3 month old and could watch the clock...so it was probably boiling for like 4-5 mins. But it's perfect and not grainy, and it was done on and electric stove (which sucks for anything "candy")
I followed the recipe exactly the way it said it came out nice and smooth NOT grainy! It is PERFECT! I put 1/4 cup to the side and added 1/4 cup cream cheese frosting to the 1/4c that had set aside and mixed it & put it on top. I put mine in a MINI MUFFIN PAN! BY FAR THE BEST I'VE EVER TASTED, THXS!
see 42 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
SAHM who loves to cook when there's time! <img src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b280/carolinamoon21/Ingredients/Other/photo-swap-7sticky.jpg">