Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Instead of cocoa you put peanut butter in it. It taste great:)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups oats
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon Amaretto
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- wax paper
- 1 dash salt
- Mix sugar, 1/4 peanut butter, milk, and butter for about 1 min or untill well blended.
- Bring to a boil on medium for 1 minute.
- Wile the peanut butter mixture is on the heat in a medium bowl put dash of salt 1/2 peanut, armaretto, and oats.
- Pour peanut butter mixture that was boiling into medium boil of the other peanut butter mixture and stir for 2 minutes quickly.
- Drop mixture onto wax paper by spoon and flaten to about a DVD case.
- Let it cool on the counter for about 15- 20 minutes or untill cool enough to eat.