1/1 Photo of No-Bake M & M Cookies
Unique Chef D's Note:
These make great holiday cookies since M&M's come in so many different colors. You can make them for Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy duty saucepan, stir over medium-high heat, the sugar, margarine and milk.
- 2Boil for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 5Drop onto wax paper with teaspoon or tablespoon for larger cookies.
- 6Let cool for 5-10 minutes or until firm.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake M & M Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 42.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g