Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and delicious mini cheesecake for the calorie worried eater. If you want to make it with different flavor, just add fruit preserve on top or in the cream cheese mixture. It taste really good, and you can make it as a cheesecake bar if you will, just put it in a11x9 inch pan. Got it from big oven
- Make sure cream cheese is room temperature and butter melted.
- Crust : In a bowl mix sugar with crumbs.
- Add melted butter until a wet mixture form.
- Put 1 tbps of the graham mixture into 6 mini cheesecake cups - if doing like mini cheesecake, otherwise tap in the pan.
- Press with a round object the crust so it becomes smooth.
- Put it in the freezer while making filling.
- With a hand beater, beat together dream whip and milk, until mixture becomes cream consistent - about 2 1/2 minute.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese until soft, slowly add Splenda, and mix until there are no lumps - do not overbeat.
- With a spatula, mix dream whip with cream cheese.
- But 1 1/2 tbps of the mixture in the cheesecake cups and let on the fridge 4 hours or overnight.