Easy and delicious mini cheesecake for the calorie worried eater. If you want to make it with different flavor, just add fruit preserve on top or in the cream cheese mixture. It taste really good, and you can make it as a cheesecake bar if you will, just put it in a11x9 inch pan. Got it from big oven
My Private Note
mini ch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make sure cream cheese is room temperature and butter melted.
- 2Crust : In a bowl mix sugar with crumbs.
- 3Add melted butter until a wet mixture form.
- 4Put 1 tbps of the graham mixture into 6 mini cheesecake cups - if doing like mini cheesecake, otherwise tap in the pan.
- 5Press with a round object the crust so it becomes smooth.
- 6Put it in the freezer while making filling.
- 8With a hand beater, beat together dream whip and milk, until mixture becomes cream consistent - about 2 1/2 minute.
- 9In another bowl, beat cream cheese until soft, slowly add Splenda, and mix until there are no lumps - do not overbeat.
- 10With a spatula, mix dream whip with cream cheese.
- 11But 1 1/2 tbps of the mixture in the cheesecake cups and let on the fridge 4 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Low Fat Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.0
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.6 mg
- Sodium 192.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.7 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Fat Free