V's Low-Fat Frozen Cheesecake
photo by Vseward Chef-V
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1 fat-free graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can eagle brand fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling (optional)
- In large mixing bowl, beat light cream cheese with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Gradually add Eagle-brand fat-free sweetened condensed milk, mixing until mixture is smooth.
- Add the extract and beat on low speed until mixed.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Pour filling into prepared pie crust and cover.
- Freeze until firm (about 3 hours).
- Optional: topping Lite Cherry Pie filling.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I don't think there's anything better than spending time with family and friends and enjoying delicious food together. I just love food. I love reading about food, writing about food, cooking food and.. not surprisingly, eating food. My latest passion is food-photography! I'm still learning a lot, but I'm trying to post photos with all my recipes and reviews. I read recipe books, magazines and food blogs like novels. I get such satisfaction when someone enjoys a meal or dessert that I have prepared. It is the biggest compliment to me when my family and friends rave about my cooking. There are so many terrific recipes on this site. If I'm looking for something, I'm sure to find it here. I do have stacks of my own favorite recipes which I am slowly but surely getting in my cookbooks here . I have had so many awesome reviews and fabulous photos taken of my recipes... I try to thank everyone personally .. I sincerely appreciate each and every review and or comment left. I know it takes time to photograph and upload photos - So I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for finding and trying my recipes and taking the extra effort...