Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very good,but very sweet. My Mother gave this recipe to me.
Make and share this No Bake- Creamy Coconut Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄3 cups flaked coconut
- 3 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Beat 3 oz.cream cheese in mixer bowl until softened; beat in sugar.
- Gradually add milk and beat until smooth. Fold in coconut, whipping topping and extract.
- Spoon into crust. Freeze until firm. Garnish. Let stand at room temperature to soften before serving.
This was a very yummy dessert, and it couldn't be any easier to put together. The next time I make it, I will toast the coconut first or add coconut extract rather than almond (what can I say...I really love the taste of coconut). Thanks for sharing a quick and delicious recipe!