Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and delicious; a childhood favorite.
- 4 cups sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups oatmeal, uncooked (not instant)
- In a large saucepan, melt together first five ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil for 1 minute then remove from heat.
- Mix in remaining ingredients until well-combined, then pour into a greased pan and allow to cool.