Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to make, and tastes like they took hours.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 dashes salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups uncooked oatmeal
- In a 4 quart pan, melt margrine and add 2 shakes of salt, 1/2 cup of milk, 4TBSP cocoa, 2 Cups of sugar.
- Mix and Boil.
- Then, add 2 TSP vanilla, 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter.
- Mix well.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 3 Cups of uncooked oatmeal.
- Drop by tablespoons on waxed paper to cool.
- Let sit until firm, then enjoy.
Have made and remade this recipe many times. Always perfect. They are easy to make and taste wonderfull. Enjoy.