these are soo good, and easy to make since you don't have to bake them. My family devoured them within a few minutes
- Combine crumbs and sugar, pour melted butter. Press into pan (I use 9" springform pan) chill covered (I make this the night before).
- Beat cream cheese, add sugar.
- Soak gelatin in milk for 5 minutes, and heat it up (or place it in microwave) to melt the gelatin.
- Gradually pour this while beating the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread on top of crust. Top with blueberry syrup.
- NOTE: the syrup must be thick or else it'll fall from the cake.
- Chill covered a few hours.