Recipe by nitko
This is one of my favorite egg meals. I do not remember when I have started eating this meal, but I am sure I was very young. It can be nice lunch, heavy breakfast or even supper. It is even better if you use spring onion. This meal has Dalmatian flavor (herbs, olive oil) but you can do it without this ingredients.
- 6 eggs
- 20 g bacon (dried, smoked)
- 70 g onions
- 5 g salt
- 3 g pepper (black, roughly grounded)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Scramble eggs with sour cream in a separate bowl. Add salt, pepper and oregano.
- Cut onion into thin rings. Cut bacon into small cubes.
- Take a Teflon pan; put olive oil and sauté onion rings until soft (it can even get little brown). Add bacon and sauté some more (1-2 minutes).
- Pour eggs, stir and fry until hardens. Serve hot.