Bacon, Spinach, and Egg Scramble
This is my new favorite way to scramble eggs. I don't have the cooking chops to flip an omelet, but I can mix the same ingredients together. It may not be as pretty, but it tastes just as good!
- Ready In:
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 slices bacon, sliced
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Fry chopped bacon in a non stick skillet.
- Beat together egg, egg whites, milk, salt, and pepper.
- When bacon is almost done, add chopped spinach and saute until just wilted.
- Add egg mixture and scramble.
- Top with cheddar cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation