- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs pattypan squash, trim stems short (any colour)
- 1 lb turnip, cut into large cubes (the size of the squash)
- 3 large carrots, cut into large slices (the size of the squash)
- 1 lb sweet potato, cut into large cubes (the size of the squash)
- 3 sage leaves, torn
- freshly ground sea salt and pepper
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1⁄4 large red onion, halved and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Heat an oven proof frying pan over medium heat and add oil. I use a cast iron pan.
- Add in all veggies and stir to coat with oil. Add sage and salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with sliced onion and rosemary sprigs.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes.