Nicoise Salad Italian Style
- Bring a small saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil and add the beans and cook for 10-12 minutes.
- Drain the beans and plunge immediately into icy cold water until totally cool. Refrigerate.
- Put the anchovies in a bowl and then pour the milk over them and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Drain the anchovies and put all of the salad ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
- For dressing: beat the ingredients together until mixed and refrigerate until right before serving.