Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great alternative for those days when you don't have as much time. These were a great hit with my kids as well.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, egg, bread crumbs,1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, ketchup, salt and pepper. Mix well and form patties.
- Heat oil and remaining worcestershire sauce to below smoking point in a skillet and fry to desired doneness. You may also broil these to desired doneness.
These burgers are wonderful. My family asked me to make them again, soon. I used crushed saltines, as it was what I had. Thanks for submitting.
I was looking for some kind of a burger to go with Recipe #30366. This looked like a good one to try, as it looked simple to make with ingredients I had in the cupboard. We at them all up along with our Mac and Cheese and this combo will be repeated as they went to sell together! Next time I might try using regular onions instead of the onion powder, but other than that make using the recipe. Thank you for sharing Nickie! Cindy