Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Black eyed peas for luck, collard greens for money, onions for strength of character, pork for the easy life, the rest for yummy flavor!
- 1⁄2 lb ham, diced
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can black-eyed peas
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can pinto beans
- 6 small red potatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 1 bunch collard greens
- 1 quart chicken broth
- 1 quart water
- Wash the collard greens 3 times, then remove the stems, and finely chop.
- Add all ingredients to the crockpot.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Happy New Year!