This tastes EXACTLY like Entenmanns crumb cake! When we lived in Jersey, we used to get a crumb cake on Sunday mornings. Can't find it here in TX, but this is just as good, if not better!!
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Beat eggs and milk; mix with butter.
- In another bowl, mix flour and baking powder, then add to butter mixture.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 x 13 pan.
- For crumb topping: Cut butter into sugar, biscuit mix, and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over batter in pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until done.
- Top with the 1/4 - 1/2 C powdered sugar when cool.