Lemon Crumb Cake
photo by mums the word
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 13"x9" pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, water, and oil; beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour into pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- Using two knives or a pastry cutter, cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumb evenly over batter.
- Bake until cake tester inserted in center comes out clean (35-40 minutes).
- Cool completely in pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!