Adapted from Dream Dinners cookbook.
Make and share this New England Pot Roast recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs beef chuck roast, fat removed
- 3 cups baby carrots
- 1 yellow onion, quartered
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 5 large red potatoes, halved
- 1⁄3 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons horseradish
- 3 cups beef broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Spray inside of crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients and set to low for 6-8 hours.
- Or bake at 325 for 2 to 3 hours.