Leave it and go do what you have to do, come back and enjoy! I re made this once again and took some GREAT tips into consideration, I made a few changes and tweaked it a bit. Still an awesome crockpot stew !
- Place oil in pan to heat, while dredging beef in flour.
- Lightly brown the beef on all sides.
- Place all ingredients in crock pot in exact order: potatoes, carrots, beef, onion, salt¸ and pepper, tomatoes or juice, and water.
- Never stir it until it is DONE.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours, or on low if you will be gone 8-9 hours.