Mediterranean Beef Stew (Crock Pot!)
photo by ncmysteryshopper
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 5mins
- 2 zucchini, cut into bite size pieces
- 3⁄4 lb beef stew meat, trimmed and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 inches cinnamon sticks
- Place zucchini in bottom of a slow cooker.
- Add beef and remaining ingredients.
- Cover with lid, and cook on high heat setting for 5 hours or until meat is tender, or cover and cook on high heat setting for 1 hour; reduce to low heat setting, cook 7 hours.
- Remove and discard cinnamon stick before serving!