1/1 Photo of Nat's Fettuccine Alfredo
Nat Da Brat's Note:
This recipe is extremely easy and fast to put together. The taste is fabulous (My Mom says it's the best she's ever had!). Great side dish, or add chicken, broccoli, asparagus, anything you want to make it a whole meal. I boil my noodles first, in the same pan that I toss the sauce in, so the mess is minimal too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook noodles as per directions for"Al Dente", rinse under cold water and set aside until sauce is ready.
- 2Melt butter on medium-high heat.
- 3Add 1/2 of the garlic.
- 4Heat through.
- 5Add all of the half and half cream.
- 6Bring to a simmer.
- 7Add salt, pepper and sour cream.
- 8Lower heat to medium, simmer and thicken.
- 9Add the rest of the garlic and all of the parmesean.
- 10Bring back to a simmer, stirring until cheese is melted.
- 11Add noodles, toss, taste, and add salt or more cheese if needed.
- 12Top with parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nat's Fettuccine Alfredo
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 570.9
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 34.3 g
- Cholesterol 157.7 mg
- Sodium 1177.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: