I found this dish to be very hearty but also very tasty, almost like a spaghetti sauce minus the noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger,onions,and green pepper in a large pot.
- 2Season with salt and pepper, add tomatoes and hominy and mix well.
- 3Pour into a buttered casserole dish.
- 4Bake covered at 350F for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Native American Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 205.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 1024.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 8.9 g