American Chicken Casserole
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 6 slices American cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Place chicken in a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Top with cheese.
- Combine soup with milk; spread on chicken.
- Combine stuffing and butter; sprinkle over soup mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, @ 350 degrees for one hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!