Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) package small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- shredded lettuce
- diced tomato
- chopped green onion
- cheddar cheese
- sliced olive
- tortilla chips
- Mix cream cheese, cottage cheese and taco seasoning until smooth.
- Spread mixture onto jelly roll pan (15x10-inches).
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, cheddar cheese and olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips and salsa.
I served this nacho dip at a get together. A lot of people said that the dip was too thick and that the taco seasoning was over powering. Paula