Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is something I throw together for dinner and sports parties. Everyone seems to love it. I serve this with tortilla chips. sour cream or guacamole.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat free spicy refried beans
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (your favorite)
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapenos
- 1 small onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Brown the hamburger and fallow directions on the back of the taco seasoning.
- In a 8x8-inch pan spread the refried beans to cover the bottom.
- pour the salsa on top of the refried Beans.
- Evenly spread the meat on top of the salsa.
- Melt the Velveeta on low till it is completely melted and spread over the meat to totally cover.
- Drain jalapeños very well and spread over the top of the cheese.
- Then spread the onions on top of that.
- Bake for approx 30 minutes or until the cheese is light brown.
- Serve in bowls with taco chips.
- Hope you enjoy.