Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I came up with this one day when I was scrounging around in my refrigerator for something to serve for lunch. Very tasty if I don't say so myself! I bake these on baker's parchment paper.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 -5 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 bell pepper (diced small)
- 1⁄2 sweet onion (diced small)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 4 ounces ranch salad dressing (I use Marie's)
- 1 naan flat bread (I use Target's garlic)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In skillet, add olive oil, onion and bell pepper and saute for about 10 minutes on medium low heat stirring frequently.
- Add garlic and saute for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place naan flat bread on a cookie sheet lined with baker's parchment paper.
- Slather on the ranch salad dressing to top side of naan.
- Then sprinkle cheese over top, then sprinkle bell pepper mixture from skillet on top of the cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is gooey melted.
- Remove and enjoy!
I made using 1/4 of a red bell pepper 1 tablespoon diced onion, and blue cheese dressing instead of the ranch. Topped with Green Herb Seasoned Salt
Made for Nov Veggie tag.
Acadia what a great recipe. I love this recipe, its so quick and easy to make and will be so easy to vary. Kudos on another winner my friend. Made exactly as written, I really enjoyed this tasty pizza, love, sweet onions, peppers and garlic with cheese, so yummy. Naan bread is one of my favorite breads, I always have it on hand and will be enjoying your pizza for a long time to come, I will be adding pepperoni for the dh. Thanks for a great lunch.
This pizza is so yummy and easy to do. I used ceasar dressing cause that's the only dressing I had. It was delicious. Thanks Acadia :) Made for Photo tag game