Recipe by AcadiaTwo
I came up with this one day when I was scrounging around in my refrigerator for something to serve for lunch. Very tasty if I don't say so myself! I bake these on baker's parchment paper.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 -5 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 bell pepper (diced small)
- 1⁄2 sweet onion (diced small)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 4 ounces ranch salad dressing (I use Marie's)
- 1 naan flat bread (I use Target's garlic)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In skillet, add olive oil, onion and bell pepper and saute for about 10 minutes on medium low heat stirring frequently.
- Add garlic and saute for an additional 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Place naan flat bread on a cookie sheet lined with baker's parchment paper.
- Slather on the ranch salad dressing to top side of naan.
- Then sprinkle cheese over top, then sprinkle bell pepper mixture from skillet on top of the cheese.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is gooey melted.
- Remove and enjoy!