Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
I came up with this after trying different spinach dips for my wife, because this was one of the only things that sounded good to her on a regular basis while she was pregnant.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package ranch dressing mix (original)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Mix the sour cream, mayo, ranch mix, worchestersire sauce, and green onions.
- Thaw and squeeze dry spinach, add and mix well.
- Stir in Mozerella.
- Heat in microwave for about 1-2 min.
- or until cheese is melted.
- Serve in round sour dough bread.