Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Not a sweet potato salad. Much flavor is absorbed when hot potatoes and Italian dressing meet. Very mustardy too!! -a classic from my kitchen. Gets even better after 12+ hours.
- 8 large potatoes, peeled and chunked
- 2⁄3 cup bottled zesty Italian dressing
- 7 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 1⁄4 cups mayonnaise (Hellmans)
- 6 tablespoons yellow mustard
- salt & pepper
- Bring to a boil and cook taters about 25 minutes or until fork tender. Drain, dump into large bowl and cut up with sharp knife until in small pieces. Immediately pour Italian dressing over and stir while still hot. Add chopped eggs, celery, and onion. Mix mayonaise and mustard -stir into potato salad mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste. Refridgerate till cold-ENJOY!