1/3 Photos of My Favorite Pancakes
These pancakes are delicious and so simple to make. I always have the ingredients on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- 2In another bowl, whisk eggs, oil, milk and vanilla.
- 3Add liquid to dry mixture and whisk.
- 4Don't overmix; batter should be lumpy.
- 5Heat a heavy griddle or fry pan which is greased with a little butter or oil .
- 6The pan is hot enough when a drop of water breaks into several smaller balls which 'dance' around the pan.
- 7Pour a small amount of batter (approx 1/4 cup) into pan.
- 8When bubbles appear on surface and begin to break, turn over and cook the other side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.1
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.5 mg
- Sodium 643.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 11.8 g