Recipe by Lori 13
Just your basic, but OH SOOOOO YUMMMY! Cook time is chill.
Top Review by evelyn/athens
Loved this coleslaw. The dressing was really yummy - creamy, tart and sweet, all at once. I have no onion powder so used a very small onion, minced very fine, also a lot more carrot than called for. Probably about a cup. I just had a very large carrot that I grated. A keeper.
- 5 1⁄2 cups cabbage (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup carrot (peeled, shredded)
- 1⁄3 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1⁄3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise