This is one of our favorite coleslaw recipes that my sister and I make all the time. It comes from our friend Jan. It is both tangy and sweet. So simple to make also. The cook time is chilling time and servings are approximate.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (not seasoned)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce (if you don't like a little heat use 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp.)
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute or 1/4 cup sugar
- 16 ounces prepared Coleslaw (the mixed blend with purple cabbage and carrots is good. I like to chop my cabbage to pea size but t)
- salt (optional)
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake until sugar is dissolved.
- Add to cabbage and mix well.
- Add a little salt if desired.
- Chill for about 30 minutes and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION