Recipe by kate09
Easy, quick, colorful. Cooking time includes chill time. Serve on lettuce leaves for an elegant presentation. If you are not watching calories you can use regular mayo.
Top Review by Chef Els
Wonderfull summersalad! I like the dressing very much.I did cooked the chicken in some broth and white wine and let it sit in that overnight then made the salad the next day,served it over watercress with some hard boild eggs ( quail-eggs) and sundried tomatoes. French bread and herb butter,a glass of chilled white wine made for a great light summer-meal! Thank you for this recipe.
- 2 chicken breast halves, cooked
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 onion, diced
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill seasoning
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Tear apart chicken into strips.
- Cook peas: place in pot, cover with water, bring to boil, and boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Combine dressing ingredients.
- Stir everything together. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving to allow salad to chill and for chicken to absorb dressing flavor.