Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
- 2 lbs beef short ribs, cut into pieces
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon instant minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 8-inch skillet, brown meat over medium heat.
- Place meat and onion slices in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour on meat.
- Cover tightly (with foil if you don't have a lid) and bake until meat is tender, about 1-1/2 hours.