Spicy Honey Mustard Baby Back Ribs
photo by GREG IN SAN DIEGO
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- Remove the membrane from the underside of the ribs: Dislodge a bit of the membrane, grip it with a paper towel and pull membrane away.
- Place ribs in a baking dish.
- Combine all remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Coat the ribs evenly on both sides with the rub.
- Marinate the ribs, refrigerated for at least an hour and up to 8 hours for extra flavor.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place marinated ribs on a wire rack, meaty side up.
- Place rack on a foil-lined baking dish on the middle oven rack.
- Place a small pan of hot water in the bottom of the oven and roast the ribs until the meat begins to shrink from the ends of the bone, about 75 minutes.
- Brush the meaty side of ribs with reserved marinade once or twice during roasting.
- Do not turn the ribs over while roasting.
- These ribs can also be cooked on the outdoor grill or smoked per your smoker directions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!