Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and delicoius vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar or 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 5 tablespoons water
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, mustard, sugar, garlic and water, gradually whisk in oil.
- Stir in Parmesan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This is a great light vinaigrette recipe; we loved it! I was wondering about the water but it turned out really good. I made this for Photo Tag; thanks for posting. Rita